After a long silence, I think things have calmed down at work enough for me to resume the work of a Grail Seeker… My apologies to all that have been reading the blog. Without further ado, here’s a recap of the Grail and Grail related topics in the media for the last few weeks.
This Week’s Media
- Monday night on Coast to Coast AM: Publisher of online travel journal, Mysterious World, Doug Elwell will discuss the Irish origins of Halloween, and provide info on fairies and leprechauns, as well as wizards, druids and cryptids.
- Thursday 12 Oct 06 at 9:00pm EST, the History Channel will premier a special entitled The Secrets of the Dollar Bill. This special will explore the symbolism of
currency and will take a look at the US Treasury Department. US
Articles and Interviews from August to Present:
- Thoth Web presents an interesting article on the Stone Circles.
- Edward O’Toole of Phenomena Magazine presents a unique theory about Lucifer, Jesus, and the Magdalene
- Dr. Sean Kingsley’s book: God’s Gold: The Quest for the Lost Temple Treasure of Jerusalem was released this week in the
UK, and will be released in the in May of next year. It addresses just where the loot that was hidden under the US was taken before the Romans razed the place in 73 AD. Check out this Time On Line review for more information. Temple Mount
- The Guardian presented a good article on the melding of Masonic and Pagan symbolism in Nicholas Hawksmoor’s architecture. Hawksmoor was the architect of a number of Churches in
250 years ago. London
- Physorg reports that scientists from the US Department of Energy find anomalies in silver contents of pottery during the
period. What does this mean to the Grail Seeker? I’m not sure, but it’s interesting none the less. Second Temple
- The Dead Sea Scrolls are now being tested for DNA to help piece more of the document’s fragments together.
- Those of you that follow Carl Jung and his wife’s interest in the Grail and mystics might be interested in this article on Jung’s more mystic bent.
- I’m guessing that the BBC read my article on Jesus in
and was inspired to report on it. Ok, maybe not. But if that interested you, check out their research here. Japan
- National Geographic examines the Protocols of Zion.
- Yet another book on cracking the secrets of Rosslyn is available. The Secrets of Rosslyn by Roddy Martine was released in
Edinburghon 5 Sept 06., and is available only in the UK at present.
- Check out Andrew Gough’s blog on his travels around Rennes-le-Chateau. He also has a good interview with Henry Lincoln in his pages as well.
- Robert Cooper has a new book out called the The Rossyln Hoax. (Once again avalibe only in the
at present) I met Robert at a Masonic conference at UK ’s Canonbury Masonic Research Centre in 1999. He’s not only a very knowledgeable guy, but he also is the Curator of the Grand Lodge of Scotland Museum and Library in London . A summary of the book can be found here. Edinburgh
- Was the Mona Lisa pregnant? I hope if it was Da Vinci’s reverse sex view of himself, this isn’t true.
- Archeologists dig at a Templar Priory site in York in September.
- In the realm of fiction, Johny Depp has been tapped in a film version of Dark Horse Comic’s Rex Mundi