Key to the Sacred Pattern

23 September 2007

Grail Seekers Media Watch for the Week Ending 22 Sept 07

Grail Seekers this week:

My big news this week was my trip to California. I spent some time in Monterey, Salinas, San Jose, and San Francisco. Not a bad whirlwind tour in just two days. My previous post mentioned that I visited Rosicrucian Park. Hopefully, I’ll be able to a little piece on the AMORC and the Egyptian Museum. I was also able to do some research on the mystery project I keep alluding to.

Believe me, my intent is not to pull a P.T. Barnum to build any type of mystique around what I’m looking into. I simply have a healthy respect for not opening my trap and putting my size 10 squarely in my mouth. The good news is that the trip gave me some leads and I’m on the trail of something. Where it will lead me, is not so clear at this point.

Finally, I made a deal with Rick at the Oopa Loopa Café to do a spot at midnight on 13 Oct 07 from Paris on his Blog Talk Radio show. Some speculate that “something will happen” on the 700th anniversary of the Templars arrest. I’m not sure that one could count me in that crowd, but I’ll be on hand just in case. Tune in at 7:00 PM EST on the 13th to see what’s shaking in the city of lights. Now for the rest of the Grail story this week.

On Audio:

Michael Cremo, of Forbidden Archeology fame, is interviewed on Astraea Magazine Radio.

The Laura Lee Show:

Monday, 24 Sept 07: Laura’s guest will be Jean Shinoda Bolen, author of Archetypes of the Goddess.

Coast to Coast AM

Friday, 28 Sept 07: Graham Hancock will hook up with Art in the Kingdom of Night.

Red Ice Creations

Sunday, 23 Sept 07: Get the low down on author Eric Phelps’ book Vatican Assassins

In the News:

Italy again… The Collusseum has been attacked by Vandals again.

A prehistoric sword that was stolen from the Peterborough Museum 13 years ago has been returned.

Jackie Gleason’s esoteric library is on exhibit in Miami.

Not only did my Scottish ancestors create Kilts and Haggis, but evidently mummies as well. This will fuel the fires of those who subscribe to the theory that the Stone of Destiny made its way to Scotland via Egypt.

Modern day Templars will attempt to unite the world’s religions in Ski Lanka in 2008.

On the Web:

The Catholic newspaper The Pilot believes that being a Mason can be dangerous for Catholics. As far as I’m concerned, that’s a matter for each man to figure out on his own. One thing I would like to point out about the article is the concept of a “Masonic recruitment drive”. No such thing would ever exist. One of the things a Mason will ever do is ask someone to join. The principle is that men come to a Lodge of their own accord.

The Epoch Times revisits the Golden Ratio. Just don’t read this article after watching PI.

Rabbi David Wolpe in the Jewish Journal reviews From Eden to Exile: Unraveling Mysteries of the Bible.

Blog On:

Dr. Leen Ritmeyer’s blog on Biblical Archeology gives us some more information and maps of the Jerusalem tunnel systems. Thanks for the comment and heads up Dr. Ritmeyer.

Morbid Frog’s Live Journal has some stunning pictures of RLC and Sainte Cécile cathedral

Old and Rare Books blog gives links to places to look for books on Alchemy.

Just how mysterious head of Saint Teilos?

The X Spot gives a Priory of Sion 101 class along with a picture of Rue McClanahan. Does this mean that Fox will be doing a pilot of the Golden Ratio Girls this fall?

My Space friend Glenn wonders about where the last English Templar lays.

Live and In Person

Ian Sinclair will be at the Sedona Library on 4 Oct 07 talking about the connections between the Templars and the Sinclair family.

No comments: